She has not yet realized this is the best day
of her life.
The Feline Connection Community encourages all interested volunteers. In addition to Trapping and Fostering, many other tasks need to be done. Everyone has something to give. Here are some of the skills we urgently need. Email us today to find out how you can help.
- Trapping cats for TNR
- Working with owners of neglected cats
- Social media fundraising and communication
- Creating art and crafts to support fundraising
- Organizing and hosting a fundraiser
- Transporting cats
- Socialization of cats and kittens
- Community building
- Videography & editing
- Digital and print design
- Locating suitable barns where mousers are needed
- Managing a cat community
Interested in Volunteering? GREAT! Please fill out the Volunteer Information & Waiver form below, so we know a bit about you. Someone will get back to you shortly or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winters are long and hard in Vermont. There is lots of work to be done to help stray and feral cats survive.Kirsten : Volunteer