A healthy cat is a happy cat. Our work focuses on the health and safety of the cat, a great experience for cat adopters, and an ethical approach to cat rescue operations.
How can you help?
Fuzzy best friends are waiting for you to take them to their Forever Families.
It takes about $200 to rescue a healthy stray. We are only able to rescue as many of the cats as we can afford.
Fostering cats and kittens saves lives. Provide a temporary home to a homeless cat.
It takes a community to help cats. Join us. There is something for everyone to do.
As a foster-based rescue, we can only save as many cats and kittens as we have foster homes for. Kitten season is just beginning and our foster homes are already full. We are in desperate need of foster care providers, especially ones who are willing to provide semi-feral pregnant cats with a safe place to have their kittens. If you would like to try your hand at lion taming, let us know!
In addition to lion-tamers, The Feline Connection is in need of some mouse clickers; volunteers who work from home helping with the day-to-day operations of the rescue. “Work” when you want, where you want, for as long as you want! Specific responsibilities we need help with include:
- Adoption/foster application processing (Remote)
- Monitoring Lost & Found pages on Facebook (Remote)
We provide options for homeless cats. We manage several feral cat communities and assist stray cats to find their Forever Families.
Cats Seeking Homes
Highlighted Cats and Kittens
- ‘Funds to the Rescue’ – (4) Surviving the Great Outdoors: Common Injuries Faced by Outdoor Cats
- ‘Funds to the Rescue’ – (3) 2000+ Cats and the First Five years
- Fresh Water is Critical
- ‘ Funds to the Rescue’ – (2) Paving the Way for a Brighter Future for Homeless Cats
- ‘Funds to the Rescue!’ – (1) The Feline Connection’s 2023 Online Fundraiser